Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sometimes Utah Really Rocks

After getting called in to work at 9PM and staying till 8 this morning I decided it was about time for a ride with the boys.

All I can say is Mid Mountain Trail.

23 miles of single track starting at Deer Valley Resort to Park City Mountain Resort to The Canyons Resort. Most beautiful, fast, fun trail ever. It basically winds up to the top of each resort via switch backs. The descents were incredible! Tight turns through birch trees and wild flowers with just about every type of terrain (baby heads, dirt, sand, red rock, etc.). Even after getting no sleep and not eating well in the morning the adrenalin rush this trail gave me kept me going all 23 miles... with out touching the granny gear. I could ride that trail everyday.



I'm pretty sure I scared away any wildlife because I was hollerin' "yee haw" the whole way.

PS- no pictures of my own because it was just too good to stop.
PPS- I need a full suspension bike so I can stop stealing Shonda's Kona Lisa DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment