Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sometimes Utah Really Blows

I hate Utah today.

Being a 20 something girl in Utah sucks... unless you're LDS and married.

Every time I go to the doctor and I hand over my insurance card I'm asked if it's my husband's. Lame.

I tried to trade in my car at 3 different places. Every single one low balled me (more than the usual skeezy car salesman low ball). I'm sure if I would have showed up with a husband I would have gotten close to the flippin' blue book value.

My old (technically current still) landlord claims I didn't repaint my old apartment well enough. Most people just move their shit and leave... in fact, that's what I've done the past 3 places I've lived. This time I knew my landlord was (is) a cock bag so I painted the walls bright white in a semi-gloss paint (at his request) and made sure the floors and appliances were spotless. Today he calls me to let me know he thinks he can still see some powder blue in the bathroom and some yellow in the office. He plans on charging me for someone to paint it again and rent for every day that it stays the way I left it. The colors were all very light, I primed, I painted, and now I'm going to get boned because I'm a little girl all on my own in Utah.

I can't remember the last time I was this fucking pissed. Balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment