Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm Gonna' Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

So it's been a while.

A lot of things have changed, some good some bad. Rolling with the punches along side an amazing group of friends and family. I've learned a lot about life and myself in the past 844 days (the amount of days that have passed since my last post); one of the most significant things being the importance of my personal health. After a year or so of my reproductive system trying to oust me and planting my ass in bed or on the couch to recover I learned relatively fast how easy it is to become weak and lethargic. Since then I've dedicated my life to caring for others and myself.

No gluten. No Dairy. Training hard. Positively impacting the lives of others (via work and relationships).

This blog will be dedicated to those things from now on... because that is what makes me happy.

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray" -Rumi



I'm gonna carpe the hell out of this diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment