Sunday, April 12, 2009

"BUTTER!"


81 inches of buttery goodness, that is powder, in 2 weeks.


I would say it doesn't get any better than that... but it totally did. My Dad and Broha were in town for the last week of the dump-fest. I got to hit up The Canyons, Snowbasin, and Brighton between class and work.


The Canyons had their Spring Gruv week going so we got watch the pond skimming contest and The Wailers concert. My Dad demonstrated some form of intoxicated interpretive dance that he claims is Jamaican. It was a pretty bomb week that included an A on a chemistry exam, a $400 shopping trip to CostCo., and dinner at The Porcupine... twice.


Shout out to my broha who made my shower less like a mister... I can officially get all of the conditioner out of my hair now.



1 comment:

  1. I love that pic of your Dad. Goofy dancing must be a family trait. We all remember your sombrero-jig at the Christmas Party. People don't forget...

    ReplyDelete