Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dry Creek Dried Out

Went for a quick 10 mile out and back (from my house) today on the Bonneville Shoreline Trail via Dry Creek. Normally this time of year the snow is still frozen or just starting to melt, which makes this trail pretty tough to get up. Since we've had such a weak sauce winter the trail was perfect after a few days of sun.

Despite how sore my legs still were from the crossfit squats I took the rigid single speed...

















Drew a little bit of blood (this will look fabulous with the dress I have to wear this weekend)... I have no idea what part of my bike actually caused this but this was a mind says go and legs say no situation.


It was 60° with a nice breeze (that is hopefully bringing snow into the mountains) and tons of fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment